Help design and implement cutting-edge deployment automation for a leader in web-based communications!
An award-winning Austin communications leader has partnered with us to find a DevOps Engineer to develop and implement automation for their micro-services based product. Teamwork and work/life balance are very important, so flex hours are available as well as 401K match, bonus and other benefits. This position could be up to principal level and $160,000 depending on experience.
The DevOps Engineer will team with Developers and SQA to:
- Design and implement Kubernetes-based deployment automation in AWS
- Develop Python deployment automation to stand up new clusters and integrate with APIs and CI/CD processes
- Help develop plans for infrastructure improvements to enhance performance and reduce costs
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of software development in Python
- 3+ years of experience with Linux/Unix
- Must be a Kubernetes SME (design/configuration/management)
- Experience deploying containers in production
- Technologies include:
- AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFormation, VPC, etc.)
- Jenkins, Ansible, and Docker
- Network configuration
- VoIP / real time communications is a plus
Relocation assistance is available.
Please forward your resume (including name, email, and phone) for consideration.