Would you like to work with our client named a Best Company to Work For in Texas in 2015, 2016, and 2017?
Are you a technical leader who can lead a team of technical developers to build the eBiz platform?
Do you always stay abreast of the cutting edge technologies and not afraid of trying newer technologies such as blockchain/amazon echo or google home?
Then this job is for you.
We are looking for a .Net Architect who can work as a Chief Architect and drive new product design, development using .Net framework. This is a client facing role and candidates must have good communication skills.
– Design and create major aspects of the architecture of an application, including user interface, middleware, and infrastructure; to provide technical leadership to the product development team; to provide design and code reviews; to ensure that uniform enterprise wide application design standards are maintained; and to collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure architecture is aligned with business requirements.
– Creates architectural designs that articulate the business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design.
– Leads end-to-end solution architecture and coordinates with other architecture disciplines in the completion of the architecture models.
– Partners effectively with business and IT leaders including Product Architects to ensure alignment with enterprise strategies and architecture models.
– Contributes to strategy analysis and provides recommendations to close the gap between current and future state technology.
– Leads the evolution of transitioning to a new architecture.
– Directs projects to understand enterprise level architecture strategy, technology stack and identify future direction, gaps and roadmap in partnership with Product Architect.
– Evaluates and selects from existing and emerging technologies the options that best fit business and IT strategic needs; able to present analysis and recommendations to senior leadership on emerging technologies.
– Contributes to defining architecture standards and anticipate areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with customer, IT and industry standards.
3 years’ experience in architecture/design with background in software development required
8 years’ experience in information technologies required
Big plus to have knowledge or experience with blockchain, google home or amazon echo